Brown Porcelain Post Insulators, 11-66KV, 9kV-50kV
- fewer single sections per insulator column, therefore fewer metal parts
- shorter column heights while maintaining IEC 60815 requirements and fulfilling all additional electrical requirements
- improved flashover distance
- better pollution performance via improved Form Factor acc. to IEC 60815
- reduced weight, better material utilization, optimized logistics
- Decreased metal usage (fewer points of exposure to corrosion)
- less field concentrating positions
- improved mechanical stability, rigidity and robustness
Ninija offers the most comprehensive range of porcelain post insulators up to highest AC and DC system voltages with the most progressive technology, engineering and life time. Short production time, tighter tolerances, flexible design, extra-high mechanical strength and extended creepage distances are possible by isostatic process.
Further optimized insulator designs have been developed by top insulator brands with ultra-high mechanical strength and maximum extended creepage distances.
It was not possible to manufacture such insulators using conventional porcelain production technology, but the Isostatic technology enables such designs to be produced.