2010 Toyota Sienna Asimco Back Brake Pad
- All brake pad components are tested to meet top quality standards
- Superior stopping and Long Life
- Excellent brake pedal feel
- Ultra-precise backing plate molds for perfect fitment
- Steady friction coefficient under elevated temperatures
- Exclusive rust prevention treatment on all hardware
- Individual 100% slotted and chamfered for NVH control
- Maximum safety, comfort and service life
- Comprehensive range of application
- Ultra low noise emissions
- Low rotor surface abrasion
- Low dust in the wheels
Asimco is highly recognized for its superior quality products since its establishment in 2001. Products under its portfolio include brake pads, brake shoes, fuel pumps, disc rotors and shock absorbers. Over the years, Asimco’s quality has supported strong growth in market share and is now sold in over 65 countries.
Today, the Asimco team have refined a range of 3000 models of brake pads, 700 models of brake shoes, 300 models of brake discs and includes an excellent R&D team that continuously concentrate on the development and improvement of Asimco’s original formulas in semi-metal, low-metal and ceramic.